The It’s Your Right Campaign was developed to promote hep C testing and treatment to people who inject drugs. We are working towards eliminating hepatitis C as a public health threat in Australia. This campaign was designed with and for people who inject drugs. We would like to acknowledge our partners and collaborators who have designed the campaign; provided advice and/or supported the roll-out across Australia.
- Burnet Institute and EC Australia
- Australian Injecting and Illicit Drug Users League (AIVL)
- National AIVL Peer Network
- Canberra Alliance for Harm Minimisation and Advocacy (CAHMA)
- Harm Reduction Victoria (HRVIC)
- Hepatitis ACT
- Hepatitis NSW
- Hepatitis SA
- Institute for Urban Indigenous Health (IUIH)
- Northern Territory AIDS and Hepatitis Council (NTAHC)
- NSW User and AIDS Organisation (NUAA)
- Peer Based Harm Reduction WA (PBHRWA)
- Queensland Injectors Health Network (QuIHN)
It’s Your Right is proudly supported by the Paul Ramsay Foundation via the Eliminate Hepatitis C Australia Partnership (EC Australia) and the Australian Government Department of Health.
All information is general in nature and does not consider your individual circumstances. All information is up-to-date at the time of writing. For more information, or to get in contact with our team, please email email@example.com.